Revenue Operations Specialist (RevOps)
RemoteEindhoven, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsSales
The Revenue Operations Specialist will play a crucial role in aligning our sales, marketing, and customer success operations. This individual will be responsible for managing and optimizing our operational tech infrastructure, ensuring seamless collaboration and data-driven decision making across departments.
Technical Management & Strategy
- Set up and maintain tech infrastructure across sales, marketing, and customer success departments.
- Coordinate with IT to ensure our systems are secure, up-to-date, and functioning optimally.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of digital marketing and sales technology developments.
Process Optimization & Alignment
- Ensure alignment between all revenue-related functions.
- Standardize and optimize processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal workflows and optimize them for scalability.
- Manage data integrity and flow between systems.
- Implement and maintain dashboards and reporting for all departments.
- Work with leadership to establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage their tracking.
Collaboration & Training
- Act as a liaison between the sales, marketing, and customer success departments.
- Train teams on systems usage, best practices, and process changes.
- Manage internal communications regarding system changes and updates.
- Lead projects and initiatives related to rev ops, including system implementations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Coordinate with various teams to manage end-to-end project execution.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, or a similar role in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Proficiency with the Hubspot ecosystem
- Deep understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes in B2B SaaS.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable strategies.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence without authority.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume detailing relevant experience and skills. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We're not your average startup. We started from the ground up, bootstrapping our way to millions in revenue (in an already over-saturated market) and now just within two years, we are ranked 54th out of the world's 474 fast-growing bootstrapped software companies published by Latka Magazine… It’s like the “Inc500” list but only for Bootstrapped SaaS companies….and we continue to grow fast!
LIFE AT EXPANDI
We could go on and on about how we're the most fantastic place to work, that you'll have a great time here with all your new friends. But what's really important is that this organization has ambitious goals and sets lofty aspirations for its people
We want our employees to be better than they were yesterday. We believe in investing in them so they can grow into who they are meant to be; because of this, there will always be something meaningful going on at the company--projects worth working hard for.
And even if it sounds like I'm bragging about us too much...at least, when you send someone an email from work or grab some water out of the fridge (yep - our water bottle), you know where it came from!
We think that at the end of the day, it's people who matter. And we are a company made up of people; you don't need to be from Stanford or have an MBA to rise through our ranks and make your mark. We're looking for talented individuals with ambition, drive, and dedication -no pedigree required!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Fair pay - We try our best to be the best we can and put our people first. Therefore we try to give everyone a fair, competitive salary. Your package will be composed of a solidly fixed salary and a nice variable package. It is our philosophy to reward you for your performance, if you do well for Expandi, you should benefit and get rewarded!
Growth potential - Let us know what your interests are and what you need to grow your skills
and knowledge and we’ll take care of it. It is in our interest to make sure you keep developing yourself so we are keen to stimulate you in your career development within Expandi.
Healthy work-life balance - You have a life outside of work. That life always comes first. Too hot to focus? Head to the pool, and work in the evening.
All ideas welcome - We don’t really do hierarchy. So if you have a great idea, you’re always free to bring it to the table. And to bring it to life.
Fun-loving work-family - Let’s face it: when you join us, you’ll be spending a lot of time with us. Luckily we’re all super fun. And fun-loving.